Dee's Life

This is a blog about anything I feel like talking about. I update it when I want and write what I want. Sometimes it's about me, but sometimes it's about current events.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Recorded messages call my house!

This is getting ridiculous! Last night I answered the phone without looking at the caller ID and a man said "Hi" so I said "Hi" back thinking it was someone I knew. Then he immediately went into a speach about how he's a father of four and how he's very upset about the curriculum in his school system including teching his children about gay marraige and having gay sex partners...blah blah blah. Now I'm ready to go into a complete debate with this man since I know they are not teaching my son how to have gay sex in school, but they are simply being diverse and letting children know about different children and how they may have two mommy's and whatever. If you know anything about me, you know I am so okay with this! However, as I start to debate with this "man" he keeps talking. Now I'm heated! They have a freakin' recording calling my house to do what? Get me all heated so I can't interrupt him? I'm not sure what my point is. I just needed to share that with people. I'm so angry still. I wanted to go to that man's house and start preaching about how it IS okay for gay men and women to get married in the state of Massachusetts, which is where he was going with the "conversation" next. I hung up and yelled at my husband. I felt a little better, but it just wasn't the same!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home