Dee's Life

This is a blog about anything I feel like talking about. I update it when I want and write what I want. Sometimes it's about me, but sometimes it's about current events.

Monday, August 29, 2005

What are they thinking?




What are stars thinking when they go out in public sometimes? I mean, if I had Louis Vitton handing me clothing I would be picky about which items of his I would put on my body. Why? Because I could afford to! I probably wouldn't dress to impress all the time. I love jeans...even Levis. I love sweats. I love hats. I love flip flops. BUT when it comes to going to an event where every eye and camera would be on me? I wouldn't have dressed like THIS!!! Jessica Simpson is my all time favorite actress/singer/star/designer/rich person...whatever you want to call her...I LOVE HER! BUT what the hell was she wearing last night?

First off, it looks like her stylist, Ken Paves forgot to cut the front of her hair. The long in the front short in the back look is just not doing it for me! Isn't that how the woman from Rocky Horror Picture Show has her hair? Secondly, what is that outfit all about? It looks like her and Nick were in the bedroom and she said, "Oh shit, baby, I'm supposed to be at the MTV Video Music Awards. That's okay, I'll just wear this." and went to the show wearing her Fredrick's of Hollywood apparel half ripped off her body. Want to know what's sad but true? I think Ashley was dressed better! Her hair doesn't look much better, though.

These pictures are from sweetkisses. It's a great site! You should check it out if you like geogeous blondes that have style most of the time.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Dee said...

My husband likes it...Go figure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home