Dee's Life

This is a blog about anything I feel like talking about. I update it when I want and write what I want. Sometimes it's about me, but sometimes it's about current events.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Carpet Munching Cat



Don't be a pervert! What did YOU think the title meant? Ugh.

My kitten has this strange need to suck on things. Anything. Okay, get that mind out of the gutter and keep reading! My husband bought a carpet for the bathroom floor not too long after the kitten arrived. The reason? The kitten had a problem finding the litter box for a very long time. I tried to hide the "accidents" for a while, but if you've ever smelled kitten poop while the kitten is still on formula, then you know why hiding it wasn't easy. Anyhow, the carpet in the bathroom is so soft that the kitten decided that pooping on it was completely out of the question because he definately needed to snuggle with it. He suckles on it and kneads it as if he were actually getting milk out of it. It's kind of strange and, yet, cute at the same time. The vet says he'll probably do this forever and it is perfectly normal. My husband says it's perverted and loves to let people know that we have a carpet munching cat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home