Dee's Life

This is a blog about anything I feel like talking about. I update it when I want and write what I want. Sometimes it's about me, but sometimes it's about current events.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Tragedy

Someone commented about my long day and bugs post last week. WHATEVER! Is other people's tragedy supposed to absorb my life? Am I supposed to stop being me because there are people suffering and dying and horrible things are happening? I'm a very positive and happy person by nature. I cry every so often when I watch the effects of Katrina on the news. Do you come to my blog to read about that? If you do, then you've come to the wrong place. Most people that email me about my blog say they like to read my blog because it makes them laugh...it takes them away from everyday crap. I enjoy being happy and talking about me and my life and silly things. That doesn't mean I don't pray for the people who have suffered and are suffering here and everywhere. That also doesn't mean I don't cry or have a heart. I do know that tragedy happens and life goes on. It must. If we sit and only think about the horrible things that are happening we will never be happy...what is there to live for if we are never happy?

I'm hungry...I think I'll go make some Ramen noodles!

2 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger cml said...

I was actually going to leave a comment the other day when I saw the anonymous comment, but I was hoping it was some inside joke or something... what a jerk!
We're all concerned for the people in New Orleans, it's terrible to see so much suffering. But you're right, you still have to live your life.
If "anonymous" is so distraught by your entry why is he/she taking the time to read and comment on your blog instead of volunteering somewhere?

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Dee said...

Hell boy doesn't have a blog...that was annoying!

I actually kind of enjoy comments like that...it makes life interesting. Well, at least it makes my blog interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home