Dee's Life

This is a blog about anything I feel like talking about. I update it when I want and write what I want. Sometimes it's about me, but sometimes it's about current events.

Friday, September 09, 2005

POOP 101 (sorry girls, but it has to be said!)


Wow! What a title, huh? Anywho...

1. If you are going to be there for a while a courtesy flush would be lovely
2. If you are at someone's house and they have spray, use it
3. If everyone is hanging out downstairs and there is a potty upstairs, go upstairs
4. If you use all the toilet paper either replace the roll or ask someone else to
5. If you get it on the seat (and I'm still not sure how you do) clean it off!
6. FLUSH!
7. Clogged the toilet? Try not to, but if you do, do something about it or get someone...IT HAPPENS!!!!
8. Wash your hands (that's in PEE 101 too!)
9. Still see parts of it in the toilet? Flush again! No one wants to see that!

I'm sorry, but this was the only tactful way I knew to tell some of you how to use the potty properly. Some of this stuff should be common sense...ask any woman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home