Dee's Life

This is a blog about anything I feel like talking about. I update it when I want and write what I want. Sometimes it's about me, but sometimes it's about current events.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

New Ideas

So, I've been thinking of things to spice up my blog since my life is pretty boring right now. The only thing I could think of was weekly pictures, which I have, and weekly ways to waste time at work. Okay, so I didn't actually come up with this idea on my own, but who cares! I will be sure they are work safe before I post them!
Disclaimer: I am not responible if you get in trouble for looking at these during paid work hours. I am also in no way encouraging you to look at these time wasters while there is work to be done. BUT if you are between projects or on a break and you are looking for things to do but still want to sit at your desk...LOOK AT THESE!

Here's today's:

http://www.menwholooklikekennyrogers.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home