Dee's Life

This is a blog about anything I feel like talking about. I update it when I want and write what I want. Sometimes it's about me, but sometimes it's about current events.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Friday's Picture



That's me and my cousin (proper English don't apply on my blog). This was at her sister's wedding. We seem to be getting very close. It's funny how things seem to come full circle. Growing up I considered her and her two sisters my best friends. Then around High School we became distant. I'm still not sure why. Now that we've all grown up a bit I feel like things are becoming back to the way it used to be. Well, the way they used to be plus alcohol (it's more fun that way! HAHA! See you tomorrow Jill!

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

proper english sucky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home