Dee's Life

This is a blog about anything I feel like talking about. I update it when I want and write what I want. Sometimes it's about me, but sometimes it's about current events.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Remeber the troops everyday!

I just came across this website. Unfortunately this is part of their job. It's expected, but sometimes we forget what they are going through. I listen to the news everyday. I know there are people dying. I know there are people getting hurt. In my head it is just a story, but then I saw this site. I couldn't imagine having that be my son or father or husband or neighbor, etc. I want to help them. I want to thank them. I want people to realize what is going on...the things we don't hear or see on the news.

http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/wounded/gallery.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home