Dee's Life

This is a blog about anything I feel like talking about. I update it when I want and write what I want. Sometimes it's about me, but sometimes it's about current events.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Pull your pants up!

It was my mother's first night in the rehab center. She finally fell asleep very late after going through physical therapy and taking Vicadin to ease the pain...both mental and physical I'm sure. Suddenly her bed started vibrating. Then she heard a man's voice saying, "Beverly...Beverly wake up." He proceeded to try waking my mother up by shaking the bed. My mother got very nervous. She wasn't nervous because the man was shaking the bed and yelling another woman's name or because the man had his pants around his knees...she was nervous because she didn't want him to climb into bed with her and hurt her knee! She pressed the call button and screamed for help. Six nurses and a maintenance guy came to her rescue and the man realized he must be in the wrong room. He then proceeded to go across the hall to find his wife who was actually at home unaware that it was time to do whatever it was this man wanted to do with his underwear around his knees. His underwear fell around his ankles and he fell in the hall where the staff grabbed him and took him away. My mother slept with the door shut tight every night after that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home