Dee's Life

This is a blog about anything I feel like talking about. I update it when I want and write what I want. Sometimes it's about me, but sometimes it's about current events.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I enjoy prank answering!

Last night during dinner the phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and realized it was the same number that we kept ignoring 800-868-something so I decided to play a game with the person on the other end...

ME: Hello?
CALLER: Could I speak with Brain?

ME: I think you have the wrong number.
CALLER: There is no one named Brain there?

No, sorry.
Okay, is this Mrs. blank?

Yes.
Hello Mrs. blank how are you today?

Fine.
Mrs. blank do you have a cable television.

No. As strict Christians we do not believe in cable.
Do you watch television?

Yes.
What do you watch on television?

We watch one hour a day of biblical movies on VHS.
Excuse me?

We watch biblical movies. Movies about God.
Oh, I see. Then Mrs. blank would you be interested in satelite TV?

No.
Do you own televisions?

Yes, we own one.
And you do not have cable or satelite on this television?

No.
Let me tell you about satelite TV.

I am not interested.
I think you will like satelite television.

We, as Christians, believe that satelite is the work of the devil and I do not wish to hear about your satelite.
Excuse me, ma'am?

Satelite television is the work of the devil and I want you and your devil TV to not call here again.
uh...

Thank you, good day. (CLICK)

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger cml said...

what I like to do is this: after they say "is this Mrs. Blank?" I say "Oh my God! He's MARRIED?" then sob uncontrollably and see where it goes from there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home